Abies Nobilis (Blue Spruce)
Abies Nobilis is a very seasonal Christmas foliage and is only available in November and Dececember. Blue Spruce is never seen on the wholesale flower markets in other months. Traditionally Blue Spruce is used for making Xmas flower arrangements, Spruce Rings, Xmas Garlands and decorating shop windows etc.
Blue Spruce, (Abies Nobilis), is wholesaled in three different grades:
- White Band - Deep blue in colour & the most expensive
- Lilac Band - Somewhere in between blue and green - the mid priced option
- Red Band - Bright green in colour & the cheapest of the three options
The grades are visible by the stems being tied with a white, lilac or red elastic band. All three options of Spuce are wholesaled in weighted bunches of 5Kg.
General Availability Chart
To get the best from your wholesale cut abies nobilis, (Blue Spruce),please read the care instructions below carefully:
- Leave outside so that the abies nobilis blue spruce doesn't dry out.
- Only cut what is needed and bring indoors to work with.
- Before arranging, the blue spruce can be sprayed with hair spray to help stop dropping.
Never leave cut foliage in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a draft or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm some foliages). Keep the abies nobilis outside and always keep out of the way of children.
You can buy wholesale abies nobilis on our Web-Shop. To register Click Here.