Wholesale Flower & Floral Sundry Delivery Information
IMPORTANT: Always aim to have your wholesale flowers delivered 2-3 days before your event to ensure plenty of time to hydrate & condition them correctly.
We can deliver wholesale cut flowers, foliage and floral sundries directly to most addresses in Mainland UK and Northern Ireland and do not insist on a minimum order value like many other companies.
Please contact us for details for delivery to: Jersey, Guernsey, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, Luxenbourg, Holland, France, Denmark (Copenhagen areas 1000-3699 & 3800-9990 only) and Germany.
To see when to order Wholesale Flowers & Floral Accessories for your event - please scroll down...
- Delivery to the UK
- Delivery to Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland
- Delivery to France, Belgium, Germany, Holland, Denmark & Luxembourg
- Delivery costs & options
- Click & collect
- Areas currently unavailable for delivery
When to order fresh flowers, foliage & floral sundries
for your event:
We can deliver directly to your door in mainland UK five times a week.
You can have your flowers delivered for a;
- Tuesday Delivery: Your order has to be confirmed online between the previous Tuesday - Thursday 11pm
- Wednesday Delivery: Your order has to be confirmed online between the previous Friday - Sunday 11pm
- Thursday Delivery: Your order has to be confirmed online between the previous Friday - Monday 11pm
- Friday Delivery: Your order has to be confirmed online between the previous Friday - Tuesday 11pm
- Saturday Delivery: Your order has to be confirmed online between the previous Friday - Tuesday 11pm
Bank Holidays in Holland & the UK can affect order & delivery days - Please call for
It is not possible place an order on our web site directly as it is with Mainland UK orders. Please call +44 1394 385832 for details on how to order & delivery costs.
All wholesale cut flowers and foliage are packed carefully and professionally in sturdy flower boxes to ensure safe delivery. Wholesale floral accessories and tools are also packed in sturdy boxes together with internal protective packaging if required. It is possible to order fresh cut flowers, foliage and floral sundries on the same order.
Please note wholesale flowers need conditioning correctly and should be delivered 3-4 days before your event to hydrate & develop properly - delivery should never be made on the day before or same day as your event. Also please note that varieties such as Lilies, Freesia, Ornithogalum and Alstroemeria can take up to a week to open nicely - always feel free to call us with any questions on 01394 385832.
Why Charge Delivery?
To stay competitive as a fresh flower wholesaler we only publish genuine delivery prices - unlike many retail companies who have the luxury of hiding all (or part) of the delivery costs in their products. All things combined we will always ensure you are paying the best possible price.
At the checkout you will see 4 fixed cost delivery options plus a Saturday delivery rate (Saturday delivery n/a for N. Ireland):
- Mainland UK weekday delivery any time before 5.45pm on your preferred delivery date: £9.95* for any size order.
- Mainland UK weekday delivery before 12.45pm on your preferred delivery date: £15.95* for any size order.
- Mainland UK weekday delivery before 10.45am on your preferred delivery date: £26.95* for any size order.
- Mainland UK weekday delivery after 12.00pm on your preferred delivery date: £15.95* for any size order.
- Mainland UK Saturday delivery any time before 5.45pm is charged at a flat rate of £26.95* for any size order.
- Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands & European Countries listed above will be quoted per order - call +44 1394 385832 for details.
All UK delivery costs are fixed, which means you can't pay any more than the published prices - you can order as much or as little as you like for these prices. If your order is for floral sundries only without flowers - delivery is charged at just £7.95* per order.
* All quoted delivery costs exclude UK VAT.
Customers choosing to collect from Triangle Nursery Ltd are not charged delivery costs (simply choose 'Collect from Store' at the checkout) - please see our hours of business to make sure we are open at your time of collection. Orders cannot be left outside our premises for out of hours collection.
It is very important that someone is available to accept delivery, especially if wholesale cut flowers are part of the order because they should be unpacked and conditioned as soon as possible.
Should no one be available to accept delivery, the delivery driver is not permitted to leave the goods. This is part of Parcelforce's company policy.
In this event a calling card will be left (or an SMS message) at the delivery address mail box with instructions on how to collect the order from their depot - please note, the order will probably not be available for collection until the following day. Also, please note a re-delivery service is not available in these circumstances. (When collecting from the delivery company's depot, always take identification such as a photo driving license or passport with you).
If there any queries about delivery, please call us on 01394 385832 or email on [email protected]
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to the following postcodes:
- AB30 – 38
- AB40 – 56
- All BT postcodes
- DG1 - DG9
- FK15 - 21
- KW2 - KW17
- PA20 – 38
- PA41 – 49
- PA60 – 78
- PH4 – 44
- PH49 – 50
- PO30 – 41
- TD1 - TD15
- TR21 - TR25
- All IV postcodes
- All HS postcodes
- All IM postcodes
- All ZE postcodes
- All GY postcodes
- All JE postcodes