Delivery Information for Wholesale Flowers and Floral Sundries
We can deliver wholesale cut flowers, foliage and floral sundries directly to most addresses in Mainland UK. We do not insist on a minimum order value like many other companies. Please do be aware that delivery of wholesale flowers will require the correct conditioning on receipt of the order and should be delivered at least 2 to 3 days prior to the event to allow time for this (depending on the type of flowers required). In all circumstances, we strongly recommend against receiving the wholesale flowers the day before or same day of the event. There are particular varieties i.e. Lilies, Freesia, Alstromeria etc. that can take up to a week to develop. For further advice, please get in touch with the team on (+44) 01394 385 832.
Please contact us for details for delivery to or view the information below for areas of of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, Luxenbourg, Holland, France, Denmark (Copenhagen areas 1000-3699 & 3800-9990 only) and Germany.
When To Order For your Event:
All wholesale cut flowers and foliage are packed carefully and professionally in sturdy flower boxes to ensure safe delivery. Wholesale floral accessories and tools are also packed in sturdy boxes together with internal protective packaging if required. It is possible to order fresh cut flowers, foliage and floral sundries on the same order.
We can deliver directly to your door five times a week.
You can have your flowers delivered for a;
- Tuesday Delivery: Your order has to be confirmed online between the previous Tuesday - Thursday 11pm
- Wednesday Delivery: Your order has to be confirmed online between the previous Friday - Sunday 11pm
- Thursday Delivery: Your order has to be confirmed online between the previous Friday - Monday 11pm
- Friday Delivery: Your order has to be confirmed online between the previous Friday - Tuesday 11pm
- Saturday Delivery: Your order has to be confirmed online between the previous Friday - Tuesday 11pm
For certain postcode areas in Scotland such as Aberdeen, delivery can take up to 48 hours due to the distance involved. For more information, please read below or contact directly on 01394 385 832.
Bank Holidays in Holland & the UK can affect order & delivery days - Please call for more info.
PARTS OF SCOTLAND, NORTERN IRELAND, CHANNEL ISLANDS, REPUBLIC & NORTERN IRELAND, BELGIUM, LUXEMBOURG, HOLLAND, FRANCE, DENMARK & GERMANY.
For certain areas (postcodes below), the delivery of consignments can take up to 2-4 days to deliver (depending on location), therefore it is not possible to place the order on the website. Please contact the office on (+44) 01394 385 832 on how to process your order, advice on the flowers, types of delivery & delivery costs.
- AB30 – 38 / AB40 – 56
- All BT postcodes
- DG1 - DG9
- FK15 - 21
- KW2 - KW17
- PA20 – 38 / PA41 – 49 / PA60 – 78
- PH4 – 44 / PH49 – 50
- PO30 – 41
- TD1 - TD15
- TR21 - TR25
- All IV, HS, IM, ZE, GY and JE postcodes
USA & CANADA DELIVERY
For delivery in the USA and Canada we invite you to contact our trusted partners petaldriven.com Please click HERE to go straight to their web site or call them directly from the UK on +1 888 738 2529 (or from the US on 888 738 2529)
Delivery Options & Prices
Why Charge Delivery?
To stay competitive as a fresh flower wholesaler we only publish genuine delivery prices - unlike many retail companies who have the luxury of hiding all (or part) of the delivery costs in their products. All things combined we will always ensure you are paying the best possible price.
At the checkout you will see 5 fixed cost delivery options plus a Saturday delivery rate (Saturday delivery n/a for N. Ireland):
- Mainland UK weekday delivery any time before 6.45pm on your preferred delivery date: £9.95* for any size order.
- Mainland UK weekday delivery before 12.45pm on your preferred delivery date: £15.95* for any size order.
- Mainland UK weekday delivery before 10.45am on your preferred delivery date: £26.95* for any size order.
- Mainland UK weekday delivery after 12.00pm on your preferred delivery date: £15.95* for any size order.
- Mainland UK Saturday delivery any time before 5.45pm is charged at a flat rate of £26.95* for any size order.
- Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands & European Countries listed above will be quoted per order - call +44 1394 385832 for details.
All UK delivery costs are fixed, which means you can't pay any more than the published prices - you can order as much or as little as you like for these prices. If your order is for floral sundries only without flowers - delivery is charged at just £7.95* per order.
* All quoted delivery costs exclude UK VAT.
Click and collect
Customers choosing to collect from Triangle Nursery Ltd are not charged delivery costs (simply choose 'Collect from Store' at the checkout) - please see our hours of business to make sure we are open at your time of collection. Orders cannot be left outside our premises for out of hours collection.
What happens if no one is in to accept the delivery?
The consignments are delivered via courier. It is very important that someone is available to accept delivery, especially if wholesale cut flowers are part of the order because they should be unpacked and conditioned as soon as possible. Should no one be available to accept delivery, the delivery driver is not permitted to leave the goods. This is part of couriers company policy.
In this event a calling card will be left (and/or an SMS message) at the delivery address mail box with instructions on how to collect the order from their depot. Please note, the order will probably not be available for collection until the evening or following day (depending on the location). If you should require a collection directly from the depot, please take two types of identification such as a photo driving license or passport with you. If this should be your preferred option, a re-delivery service is not available in these circumstances.
If there any queries about delivery, please call us on 01394 385832 or email on [email protected]