Refunds & Returns Policy
In accordance with The Distance Selling Act and the Consumer Contracts Regulations, cut flowers and foliage are perishable goods and are not covered, however you are able return floral sundries and accessories only by following the procedure:
- Initiate the return process within 7 days of receiving the items by contacting the office.
- The items must remain unused and be in a re-saleable condition. Ensure that the items are packed securely in their original packaging.
- Include a returns note, issued by email upon approval of your request by our staff, with the returned goods to facilitate easy identification.
- Return the items within 14 days at your own expense. You must arrange for the goods to be returned together with adequate insurance.
- Our contracted delivery company is not available for collection unless specifically specified.
- Once the items are received by Triangle Nursery Ltd in an unused and re-saleable condition, and in their original packaging, a full refund equivalent to the value of the returned goods will be offered.
- Any refunds will be processed within 30 days.
- Floral sundries and accessories that are damaged on receipt cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- The cost of delivery cannot be refunded, and the responsibility for returning damaged goods lies with you.
- Once issued, it may take 5 to 10 working days for a refund payment to reflect in your bank account.
If you wish to exchange the received product(s), follow the aforementioned returns procedure, and select 'Exchange' on the Returns Note. A member of our staff will contact you using the contact details provided in your order to discuss the exchange after receiving the returned items.
In case you do not agree with or accept the substitution made upon receiving your order (and were unreachable on the day of sorting and/or dispatch), it is your responsibility to return the item(s) for an exchange or refund.
Refunds on Orders Purchased using Klarna
In the event of a refund, Triangle Nursery will deduct any charges incurred from Klarna directly from the total refund/credit amount.
Fresh flower orders cannot be refunded or amended once the sourcing process has begun.
Floral sundry orders can only be cancelled if the order has not been despatched to the delivery address provided. Orders must be cancelled over the phone, not via email.
Order refunds will be processed within 30 days.
Fresh Flowers and foliage
Fresh cut flowers and foliage are perishable goods and are not covered by the Distance Selling Act or Consumer Contracts Regulations.
Due to the nature of perishable products any complaints, discrepancies or issues with product quality must be raised within 24 hours of receipt of delivery and cannot be considered after this time. Contact via telephone or email [email protected]
Claims for compensation are not accepted.
A natural degree of variance can be expected against product listing and images. No credits or compensation will be issued in the event of natural variations associated with colour, stem length, bloom size, grade, shape or weight etc (compared to our published images) and if they differ from our product descriptions or are different to similar products received on previous orders.
Any perishable goods ordered in error will not be credited.
No claims are accepted for lack of customer skill, experience or knowledge when purchasing and working with wholesale cut flowers & foliage. Unless otherwise advised, it is assumed that when an order is placed, the customer is skilled in the preparation, handling and conditioning of wholesale cut flowers & foliage including when to take delivery before the intended event.
When you order the flowers via the website, the flowers are sourced specifically for you meaning that the flowers are as fresh as possible and last as long as possible for your intended event. Flowers are fresh, living products and from time to time, we do experience quality issues, as some pathogens such as mould spores can spread quickly. Claims must be submitted within 24 hours of receipt.
When purchasing wholesale cut flowers, it is important to factor in breakages and order more than you need, as unfortunately, breakages are possible during transport. A credit for breakages can be requested by following the claims procedure. Triangle Nursery Ltd may process a credit to your account to the value of the product(s) in question once the request has been accepted. Triangle Nursery Ltd cannot be held accountable for the quantities falling short of your requirements in the event of breakages.
It is our company policy to deal with and resolve any problems as quickly and fairly as possible. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied and feel you have just cause for complaint regarding the condition, quality, delivery or any other aspect of our goods or services.
- Send clear images via email, to include a close up of the problem(s) and of the entire bunch of flowers, on the same day as receipt of the delivery.
- Reference the order number (TR-) clearly on the order, along with the problem(s) and how many stems are affected in the bunch.
- Email address: [email protected]
- Any claims made after 24 hours of receipt of delivery will not be accepted.
- Once received, a credit to the value of the goods in question will be issued or a replacement will be sent (time allowing).
- All claims are dealt with fairly, usually within 48 hours or so from receipt of a complaint although this may take longer during peak periods.
- Claims for compensation are not accepted.
- Once issued, the payment for a refund can take between 5 to 10 working days to return to your bank account.