Refunds & Returns Policy
In accordance with The Distance Selling Act and the Consumer Contracts Regulations, cut flowers and foliage are perishable goods and are not covered, however you are able return floral sundries and accessories only by following the procedure:
- Contact the office of your decision to return the items within 7 days of receipt.
- The items must be unused and in a re-saleable condition. Pack the items into the original packaging and secure.
- A returns note issued by email upon acceptance of the request (by the staff) must be included with the returned goods so we can easily identify them.
- Return the items within 14 days at your own expense. You must arrange for the goods to be returned together with adequate insurance.
- We are unable to offer the use of our contracted delivery company to collect the goods unless otherwise specified.
- Once the item/s are received by Triangle Nursery Ltd in unused and re-saleable condition and in the original packing, we will offer a full refund to the value of the goods returned
- Any refunds will be processed within 30 days.
- Floral sundries and accessories that are damaged on receipt will be refunded or exchanged.
- The cost of delivery cannot be refunded and the responsibility of returning any damaged goods is yours.
- Once issued, a refund payment can take between 5 to 10 working days to return into your bank account.
In the event, the customer would like to exchange the product(s) recieved, follow the returns procedure as stated above and choose 'Exchange' on the Returns Note. A member of staff will contact the customer on the contact provided on the order once the return has been received and an exchange discussed over the telephone.
In the event a customer does not agree with or accept the substitution on receipt of the consignment (and was not reachable on the day of sorting and/or despatch), the customer is responsible for returning the good(s) for a exchange or refund the product(s).
Fresh flower orders cannot be refunded or amended once the sourcing process has begun.
Floral sundry orders can only be cancelled if the order has not been despatched to the delivery address provided. Orders must be cancelled over the phone, not via email.
Order refunds will be processed within 30 days.
Fresh Flowers and foliage
Fresh cut flowers and foliage are perishable goods and are not covered by the Distance Selling Act or Consumer Contracts Regulations.
Due to the nature of perishable products any complaints, discrepancies or issues with product quality must be raised within 24 hours of receipt of delivery and cannot be considered after this time. Contact via telephone or email inf[email protected]
Claims for compensation are not accepted
A natural degree of variance can be expected against product listing and images. No credits or compensation will be issued in the event of natural variations associated with colour, stem length, bloom size, grade, shape or weight etc (compared to our published images) and if differ from our product descriptions or are different to similar products received on previous orders.
Any perishable goods ordered in error will not be credited.
No claims are accepted for lack of customer skill, experience or knowledge when purchasing and working with wholesale cut flowers. Unless otherwise advised, it is assumed that when an order is placed, the customer is skilled in the preparation, handling and conditioning of wholesale cut flowers including when to take delivery before the intended event.
When you order the flowers via the website, the flowers are sourced specifically for you and delivered by our suppliers meaning that the flowers are as fresh as possible and last as long as possible for your intended event. Flowers are a fresh, living products and from time to time, we do experience quality issues, as some pathogens such as mould spores can spread quickly. Claims must be submitted within 24 hours of receipt.
When purchasing wholesale cut flowers, it is important to factor in breakages and order more than you need, as unfortunately breakages are possible. A credit for breakages can be requested by following the claims procedure. Triangle Nursery Ltd may process a credit to your account to the value of the product(s) in question once the request has been accepted. Triangle Nursery Ltd cannot be held accountable for the quantities falling short of your requirements in the event of breakages.
It is our company policy to deal with and resolve any problems as quickly and fairly as possible. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied and feel you have just cause for complaint regarding the condition, quality, delivery or any other aspect of our goods or services.
- Send clear images via email, to include a close up of the problem(s) and of the entire bunch of flowers, on the same day as receipt of the delivery.
- Reference the order number (TR-) clearly on the order, along with the problem(s) and how many stems are effected in the bunch.
- Email address: [email protected]
- Any claims made after 24 hours of receipt of delivery will not be accepted.
- Once received, a credit to the value of the goods in question will be issued or a replacement will be sent (time allowing).
- All claims are dealt with fairly, usually within 48 hours or so from receipt of a complaint although this may take longer during peak periods.
- Claims for compensation are not accepted.
- Once issued, the payment for a refund can take between 5 to 10 working days to return into your bank account.