Viburnum Tinus is native to the Mediterranean region and has leaves very similar in look to laurel.
The flower head is made up of numerous tiny white flowers produced from red buds, creating an overall illusion of pink. Viburnum Tinus is available in cut form on the wholesale flowermarkets and is sold in wraps of 10 stems. Stem lengths are usually around 70 – 80cm tall.
Viburnum Tinus is always a lovely addition to winter wedding flowers.
General Availability Chart
To get the best from your wholesale cut viburnum tinus please read the care instructions below carefully:
- Cut the stems at a 45 degree angle with a sharp knife.
- Strip the lower foliage from the stems.
- Fill sterilised buckets with luke warm water and add flower food.
- Place the viburnum tinus in the buckets.
- Leave over night to condition before using.
Never leave cut flowers in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a draft or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the viburnum tinus in a cool place and always keep out of the way of children.