Chrysal Liquid Flower Food Fact Sheet
• Supplies flower arrangements with a variety of cut flowers in vase and floral foam with all necessary nutrients.
• For the complete development of flowers.
• Improves flower opening, flower colour and leaf quality.
• Prolongs vase life by up to 60% compared to water alone.
• Vase life guarantee of over 7 days possible.
• Mixes easily, clearly and without odour in water.
• Lowers the pH of the water.
• Suitable for all types of tap water.
• No need to change the water or to re-cut stems during the period in the vase.
• Reduces flower wastage
• Reduces the number of possible consumer claims.
• Added quality value at low cost per stem.
• Store under cool and dark condi ons, preferably between 5°C and 25°C.
• Shelf life: 18 months when stored under the right conditons.
• PH of the ready to use solution: 3.5 – 5.5 depending on the alkalinity of the water.
• Dosage: 30 ml per litre of water.
• Do not use in unprotected metal vases (zinc, copper, iron) or (antique) crystal vases.
• If necessary top up vase with water containing Chrysal Clear cut flower food.
• Residual solutions may be drained into the sewer system.